Customer Success Lead
We’re looking for an experienced customer success lead, who wants to use his/her skills and experience to help Jungle solve meaningful problems and build world-changing solutions. You will work directly with our customers to understand their challenges and help them use our products to resolve their operational complexity. You will act as a buffer between Jungle and our customers, managing expectations and timelines on both sides.
Whether it’s assisting during the onboarding process or nurturing existing commercial relationships, you will ensure that our customers get the most value from our AI-based solutions.
Who we are
Jungle develops and applies Artificial Intelligence to increase the uptime and performance of renewable energy sources. Built on existing sensors and data streams, the company’s technology enables solar and wind energy owners to squeeze more out of their assets, accelerating the world’s transition to renewable energy sources.
We have productised our services into a web application and are continuously improving it to ensure that our best analyses and visualisations help our users get the maximum energy out of their assets. We operate at a large scale - billions of data points per day - providing always-on predictive models, alarms and metrics visualisations for some of the largest and most sophisticated customers in the global renewable energy space. This is not your average dashboard, we’re talking about intelligently visualising handling large quantities of data to drive performant visualisations and functionality.
Why do we need you?
- A key part of your role will be identifying existing pain-points and sub-par customer experience and develop innovative data-driven business cases that directly address them.
- You will keep good and close relationships with Jungle's customers, ensuring that we understand their needs well and that they reap the benefits from using Jungles products.
- You will develop and improve frameworks for measuring the impact and success that Jungle has with her customers.
- You’ll be exploring new opportunities to increase our customers integration and value creation through our products.
- You will act as a cross-functional liaison between our customers and both our product and applied ML teams, ensuring that our roadmap is aligned with our customer needs.
- You are a buffer between Jungle and our customers, leading the coordination of timelines and delivery.
- You will identify and act on up-sell, cross-sell, partnering, and other business opportunities.
- You will lead the effort of building the processes and team around of Customer Success efforts.
Why work with us?
- Join a funded start-up in the scaling phase.
- You have the opportunity to use your skills to create a meaningful change in this world.
- We care about your growth and assign you a personal mentor to help you achieve this.
- As part of a small and experienced team, you can enjoy freedom in your work and be involved in all areas of our product.
- We offer you a flexible work schedule, holiday policy, and work location. We are a remote-friendly company.
- Modern work environment, tools and peripherals.
- Become part of a warm and skilled group of people.
At least 2 years experience in Customer Success role in B2B SaaS
- Preferably experience working for a B2B SaaS company that has scaled successfully through rapid growth.
- Ability to work cross-functionally in a fast-paced startup environment.
Strong technical acumen and ability to apply commercially
- Proven ability to understand progressive technologies. Experience and deep understanding of AI is preferred
- You are comfortable communicating technical concepts to people of all backgrounds.
- Experience in interpreting data analytics and delivering insights that drive customer value.
- Meticulous attention to detail
Strong business acumen
- Experience in building strong data-driven business cases to position new products to existing customers.
- Experience with driving renewals and other revenue generating programs.
Engaging personality, polished verbal and written communication skills
- Building strong relationships is a natural thing for you.
- Business level fluency in English, other languages are a plus.
- You work independently, though function very well in team settings.
- You get energy from transforming roadblocks into new opportunities
- You inspire trust: you say what you do and do what you say
- You naturally are able to find the perfect balance between standing your ground and yielding